About Our HVAC Services
Our qualified HVAC professionals provide the technical support you need. We understand your unique application needs and our industry-trained specialists are available to answer to your questions. We also provide onsite troubleshooting and diagnostics. Contact us with any of your questions.
- Gas Venting & Sheet Metal
- Heating & Cooling Equipment
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Parts & Accessories
If your responsibilities involve facility management, Action Refrigeration brings you the quality, dependability, and cost savings you seek for your operations. We offer a superior level of knowledge and experience to service and provide appropriate solutions for your commercial heating and cooling needs. We offer 24/7/365 service and as experts in the HVAC industry, we will exceed your expectations.
Regularly scheduled maintenance brings numerous benefits to your business. First and foremost, it will keep your building comfortable throughout every season. More importantly, it will save you money and leave you with fewer problems, higher efficiency, and increased product life.
Expert Planned Service Agreement
For superior reliability and the highest operating efficiency for your organization’s commercial HVAC systems, we provide routine maintenance checks on your system to ensure minor issues don’t become expensive problems.
Commercial Products and Equipment
Because each facility is unique, considerations for every commercial HVAC system installation will differ. Our professionally trained HVAC technicians are ready to install all commercial HVAC systems for your building, including rooftop systems up to 25 tons.
Supply & Install
- Heating – Rooftop heating units, makeup air units, air curtains, radiant tube heaters, unit heaters, humidification systems, gas piping, and start-up services
- Ventilation – Air quality systems, air filtration, exhaust systems, exhaust stacks, and HRV systems
- Air Conditioning (A/C) – Rooftop A/C, water-cooled A/C, air-cooled A/C, large and small split system A/C, refrigeration piping, service, and controls
- Energy Recovery Systems